SAT-7 PARS broadcasts to millions of Persian-speakers in Iran, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan.
Many people in repressive, economically stagnant Iran view life as bleak and hopeless. SAT-7 PARS exists to counter this widespread desperation with the love and hope of God.
Through SAT-7 PARS (“PARS” is a Farsi word referring to Persian culture), Farsi-speaking Christians can share their hope and encourage their fellow believers.
More than 60 percent of Iran’s 81 million-strong population are under thirty, and many of these young people are so dissatisfied with their society that they turn to drugs or even suicide.
Recognising this desperate need, SAT-7 PARS broadcasts original daily programs for youth, as well as for women and children. Viewers are encouraged to call in to the channel’s live shows to ask for and receive prayer.
SAT-7 PARS also broadcasts teaching programs.
• Broadcasts from Eutelsat Hot Bird 13B at 13 degrees East, 10.950 GHz Vertical, covering the Middle East, North Africa, and Europe.
• Operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
• Audience includes people in Iran, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan, and other Persian-speakers spread across Europe and Asia.
• Launched on 18 December 2006 (although programs carried on other SAT-7 channels from as early as September 2002).
• Office/studios are located in London, UK | Nicosia, Cyprus | Limassol, Cyprus.
''Greetings to all my brothers and sisters at SAT-7. I’m grateful for your kindness and diligent work to gather us in Iran together in unity, with one heart and one voice to call upon the Lord and receive good teaching. This is not just a program or media ministry – it’s truly our church for the time being!”
A CHRISTIAN VIEWER IN IRAN